Before you setup Awair, you will need to install the Awair app on your mobile device. If you have an iOS or Android device, please download the Awair app from the Apple App or Google Play store respectively.
Create your Awair account
- Start by creating your Awair account. Check your email to confirm your account.
- You'll be asked to provide a few pieces of personal information such as birthdate and gender. This will help Awair learn more about you so that it can give you relevant insights when you need them the most.
Connect the device to app
- Plug your Awair into a wall outlet and place the device. Make sure you see an LED light blinking in blue and 4-digit numbers.
- When you’re asked to turn on Bluetooth to allow Awair to connect to accessories, press OK.
- To assist you with a secure pairing between your Awair device and the app, a four digit PIN code will be displayed on the device. Enter the PIN into the app.
- Once the blinking LED turns to solid blue, the pairing is completed, and you can move on to the next steps.
- If you are adding a second Awair to your app, tap the plus button at the top left corner of the screen.
Connect Awair to the Wi-Fi network
- Let’s connect Awair to your Wi-Fi network. You will see the light purple LED indicator start to blink. Select the name of a Wi-Fi network that you want to connect to and enter the password.
- When your Awair is successfully connected to the Wi-Fi network, the LED light will turn solid purple.
Set location and preferences
- Let’s set your Awair to get more personalized insights. Your location is needed for Awair to better understand your environment. Awair uses your location during setup to understand your environment. Once setup is complete, your location is not tracked or used further.
- Let’s set your preference. What matters to you most? Awair is smart and learns from your habits and lifestyle preferences to give you more personalized recommendations.
Test and learn to use Awair
- Let’s check the current conditions in your space now and see how Awair speaks to you.
- You will test and learn how to understand your current air quality level and the Awair Score.
If you have another Awair device, set it up from "Connect the device to app". Otherwise, it is all set. Enjoy!