Connecting Awair Glow to Wi-Fi for the First Time
When you first set up Awair Glow, you’ll need to connect it to your Wi-Fi network. After pairing your mobile device, Awair Glow will scan for nearby Wi-Fi networks -- select your network from the list and you’ll be prompted to enter your Wi-Fi password to connect. If you don’t see your network listed, you can try tapping ‘Rescan’ to scan again.
Updating/Editing your Wi-Fi Settings
If you need to update or edit the Wi-Fi settings, or want Awair Glow to connect to a different Wi-Fi, you need to reset the device and start over. Bring your device and phone close together within 10 feet and follow the process below.
If You’re Having Trouble
- Make sure Awair Glow is within range of your wireless network
- Make sure you have a 2.4 GHz network (Awair Glow does not currently support 5 GHz only wireless networks)
- Make sure that your firewall allows access to TCP ports 8883, 123, and 443.
- Try allowing 802.11 b/g/n (mixed) access. For "N only" or "AC only" modes, some routers have very strict access rules and your device may not be able to connect.
- Make sure your wireless network has an internet connection, and that other devices are able to connect to it and get online
- Make sure your mobile device is within Bluetooth range (about 25 feet)
- Make sure your mobile device has an internet connection
- Make sure you entered your wireless network password correctly
- Make sure you are not trying to connect to a network that requires additional configuration. Click here for more information.
- Make sure your router is not over crowded. Disconnect some of the connected devices and try again.
If you’re still unable to connect Awair Glow to Wi-Fi, try unplugging Awair Glow, waiting 5 seconds, and then replugging Awair Glow into power. Then try again. You can also try connecting and disconnecting your wireless router. If you need additional help, please contact support.