Awair Glow plugs directly into the wall and can power on your “non-smart” devices the moment your air quality drops.
You have three types of trigger: Air, Schedule, Eco-Motion. Let’s learn the basic functions with the Air Trigger.
- Plug-in the device you want to use with Awair Glow on. Please make sure your device has a mechanical power switch.
- Choose the device from the icon list after you select AWAIR+ tab on the app
- Select 'Air' under Trigger to automate your device based on the air quality. Click on 'Edit' to change the threshold for turning the plugged in device on or off
- Awair recommended default setting will automatically activate your device when needed. That’s pretty much all you need to do. We know what to do with it and Awair Glow will make your space clean and healthy. Click on 'Save' to save the trigger
- Customize with 'Additional Settings' if you want the trigger to turn on during specific time periods or activated if it senses motion
This product may not be available in all areas. Click here to check availability and purchasing options.