Our Support team is happy to help you through any issues you may experience, just send us a message! We also put together a few tips for troubleshooting this setup process below.
This overview includes:
- Bluetooth Tips
- Wi-Fi Tips
The LED Indicator of my Awair 2nd Edition(“Awair") isn’t blinking blue
- Double check that your Awair is securely plugged into your power outlet, and its USB cord is snug in the device.
- Perform a “Factory Reset” by holding the reset button located on the back of your Awair for 15 seconds, until the LED Indicator light blinks blue.
My app says it’s unable to pair with my Awair
- To reduce the chances of Bluetooth interference, get closer to your Awair(within 5 feet), and power down any other Awair products in Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Make sure your Awair App is up to date by deleting the app, then downloading from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Reboot your Awair by unplugging/replugging. Try to add your Awair to your app once more.
I don’t see my Wi-Fi network listed
- If you don’t see your network on the list, tap “Refresh Network List” in the Awair App to rescan for nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- If your Wi-Fi is unlisted, you can select “Others…” from the Wi-Fi network list.
My app says it’s unable to connect to my wireless network
- Double check that you’ve entered your network name and password correctly. You can use the ‘eye’ icon to reveal your password.
- Check your internet connection. Make sure your Awair is within range of your Wi-Fi access point. Limit any signal interference and reduce any Wi-Fi overcrowding, if possible.
- Review your router settings: check that your 2.4GHz network is in B/G/N (mixed) access mode, and the channel’s frequency is set to 802.1 or 802.11.
Awair can only connect to 2.4GHz b/g/n networks at this time. Check out the compatibility here.
If you’re trying to connect to an advanced network, review some of our best practices in our Help Center.
If you’re still having trouble, please reach out to us. We’d love to help in any way we can!