Setting up your Awair 2nd Edition (“Awair") is simple and only takes a few minutes. Review this step-by-step guide for a few tips to get your Awair up and running as quickly as possible.
Step 1: Unbox your Awair!
- Plug the USB power cable into the back of your Awair 2nd Edition and plug the power adapter into your wall outlet
- The LED light will blink blue
Read our tips for placing your Awair in your home here.
Step 2: Download the Awair App and create an Awair account
- Download the Awair App from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store
- Open the Awair App, and tap “Sign up using email”
- Enter your email address and create a secure password. Both will be case sensitive!
- Check your email inbox to confirm your account. Look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “[Awair] Email Confirmation”
- Tap “SET UP ACCOUNT” to finalize your account setup
Read more about managing your Awair Account here.
Step 3: Connect Awair 2nd Edition to your Awair App
- To get started, enable Bluetooth on your phone. In most phones, you can turn Bluetooth on or off from your phone’s Settings menu.
- Make sure your Awair product is ready to pair. If this is the first time connecting to your product, the LED Indicator should blink blue once powered on.
Step 4: Add Your Awair Product to Your App
- To begin, press “FIND AWAIR” in the Awair App to scan for nearby Awair products.
We’ve put together some tips here to help if you have any trouble at the bluetooth pairing step.
Step 5: Complete Connection
The Awair App will guide you through the final steps of the connection process. Once connected to Wi-Fi, your Awair product will automatically disable the Bluetooth connection to your phone for your convenience.
You can learn more about how to connect your Awair to Wi-Fi here.
Step 6 : Personalize & Update your Await
- Set your location, select a name for your Awair, and set your Awair Score preferences
- Complete the tour of the app to learn more about your Awairs display
- Your Awair will do a quick check for new updates and automatically download a new version, if available
You can learn more about how to update your Awair in our Help Center.