Linking your Awair Glow (“Glow”) to Google Assistant is done through the Google Assistant app. Once linked, you’ll be able to ask Awair for insights about your air and specific sensor conditions with just the sound of your voice.
Before you begin
- Set up Google Assistant
- Set up your Awair
- Make sure your phone or tablet is connected to the Internet.
- Make sure you're signed into the same Google Account that you linked to Google Assistant.
Step 1: Connect your Awair to Google Assistant
- Open the Google Assistant app
- Type or Say to your Google Assistant "Talk to Awair" or "Ask Awair"
- You will be prompted to link your Awair account to Google. Tap "Yes".
- A web page will ask you for your Awair login details. Type them in and tap "Sign in".
- Now, you are ready to talk to Awair.
- Link your Awair account and Google account here: Awair Google Assistant Service
(for the Awair Glow and Google Home integration, go here)