Product: Awair Element
Awair aims to change the way you understand and interact with the air around you. Google Home and its intelligent personal assistant, Google Assistant, aim to change the way you interact with your home. Together, Awair and Google Assistant can give you a powerful set of tools to help you understand and control your home environment. This article will help you set up and use Awair and Google Assistant together.
Linking your Awair to Google Assistant is done through the Google Assistant app. Once linked, you’ll be able to ask Awair for insights about your air quality, Awair Score, and specific sensor conditions with the sound of your voice.
(If you're integrating Awair Glow/Glow C and Google Home, visit this page)
Before you begin, follow these steps:
- Ensure you've completed set up of your Google Assistant
- Ensure you've completed the set up of your Awair Element
- Make sure your phone or tablet is connected to the Internet
- Make sure you're signed into the same Google Account that you linked to Google Assistant
How to Connect your Awair to Google Assistant
- Open the Google Assistant app
- Tap Settings
- Navigate to "Works with Google"
- Type or Say to your Google Assistant "Talk to Awair" or "Ask Awair"
- You will be prompted to link your Awair account, tap "Yes"
- To Sign in, enter the Awair login details in the displayed web page.
Now, you are ready to talk to Awair via your Google Assistant
(You may also link your Awair account and Google account here: Awair Google Assistant Service)
Using Google Skills voice command to interact with your Awair
OK Google, ask Awair for the temperature.
OK Google, ask Awair what the humidity is.
OK Google, ask Awair about my air quality.
OK Google, ask Awair for my Awair Score.
Please note, Google Assistant is currently supported in the United States, Canada, and Korea.