Product: Awair Omni
This article provides instructions on how to reset the Awair Omni device. It also provides information on how to on-board the Omni via the Awair Business App after device reset.
How to Reset Awair Omni
There are two ways to reset your Awair Omni:
A. Reboot (also known as a power cycle)
Rebooting a product is usually the first step in troubleshooting. Hence, if Awair Omni exhibits any unusual behavior, the first step is to:
Reboot your Awair Omni
- Press and hold the power button on for 5 seconds until your Omni's display dims and the power is down.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn your Omni back on. It will automatically reconnect to your Wi-Fi network.
B. Factory Reset
A Factory Reset will disconnect your device from its current Wi-Fi network and reset your Awair Omni back to the state it was in when you first received the device.
Note: Resetting your Awair Omni will not delete any of your historical data.
How to Factory Reset your device
- Carefully remove the Omni device from its wall mount.
- Press and hold the RESET button with a pin for approximately 10 seconds. (Note: The RESET button is located to the right of the power adapter port, on the rear-end of the device.)
A progress bar appears on the LED display and moves from left to right.
Upon successful factory reset, the Awair logo appears, then disappears on Omni’s display.
Onboard your Omni via the Awair Business App
- Awair Business app installed on your mobile
- Ensure that your mobile device Bluetooth is ON
- Required wifi connectivity for Awair Omni
Upon resetting your Awair Omni, to onboard your Omni via the app:
- Open the Awair Business App.
- Click the ‘+’ icon to begin the setup process for your device
- Follow the guided steps in the App to complete connecting Awair Omni via Bluetooth, and then to your Wi-Fi network.
After following the above steps you should be able to successfully onboard your Omni via the App
Note: All your historical data is stored on our servers and will be accessible in the Awair Business App and Awair dashboard once your Omni reconnects to Wi-Fi.