If you’re trying to add an Awair Glow to your Awair App with your Android 8.0 phone, you may run into some issues establishing a bluetooth connection during the setup process. Specifically, the error "Please Try Again". This issue was introduced with the release of Android Oreo, rendering Awair Glow incompatible with phones operating Android 8.0.
Please note that this issue only affects the setup and factory reset process. Android Oreo users with existing Awair products can continue to use all features on your app and interact with their products.
We’ve put together a few workaround options below to help Android users move past this issue at setup.
- Option 1: The quickest and simplest way to setup your product is to use another phone with a compatible operating system (such as iOS or an older version of Android). Read the tips we compiled below for using this workaround.
- Option 2: If possible, upgrade your phone to Android 8.1 then see note below.
After Android implemented a few improvements with the next iteration of Android Oreo, Glow is completely compatible with Android 8.1. Awair Glow users should have no issue establishing a Bluetooth connection upon upgrading to Android 8.1 or higher.
We sincerely apologize for the strain and burden this issue has caused our users, and we want to do whatever we can to get your Awair products online. Please reach out to us, we’d love to help!
My phone is running Android 8.0, how can I connect Glow using another phone?
To setup your Glow with another phone (Compatible operating systems are Android 4.3-Android 7.0, Android 8.1+, or iOS 8+):
- Download the Awair App from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Log in to the app using your Awair Account’s email address and password
- Tap the ‘+’ icon to begin the setup process for your Awair product
- Continue the steps listed in the in-app guide to connect your Awair product via Bluetooth, and then to your Wi-Fi network. Complete the tour and personalize your Awair product.
- Log in to the Awair App with your Android 8.0 phone to view your Awair Score, your historical trends, and interact with Awair product.
Keep in mind that you may need to repeat this process after initiating a factory reset of your Awair or Glow.