Now that your Awair 2nd Edition is connected via bluetooth, the next step is to connect your product to the internet. If you run into any trouble, please refer to the tips below:
- Tap “Search Networks” to scan for nearby Wi-Fi networks that are compatible with Awair. The LED light will blink purple.
- Tap on your Wi-Fi network to enter your password. Once your Awair is connected to the internet, the LED light will turn solid purple
- If your Wi-Fi is unlisted, you can select “Others…” from the Wi-Fi network list.
If you’re trying to connect to an enterprise network, review some of our best practices here.
Tips for Troubleshooting Wi-Fi:
- Double check that you’ve entered your network name and password correctly. You can use the ‘eye’ icon to reveal your password.
- Check your internet connection. Make sure your Awair is within range of your Wi-Fi access point. Limit any signal interference and reduce any Wi-Fi overcrowding, if possible.
- Review your router settings: check that your 2.4GHz network is in B/G/N (mixed) access mode, and the channel’s frequency is set to 802.1 or 802.11.
If you’re still having trouble, please reach out to us!