Check to make sure both App and device is ready:
Awair Glow communicates with your mobile device using BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy). First, make sure to turn your Bluetooth on by navigating to Settings > Bluetooth and flipping the switch to ‘On.’ Then, return to the Awair app to continue. You can also turn on Bluetooth using Control Center.
Secondly, make sure there is a glowing blue mark on the Awair Glow device (which indicates that it is in Pairing Mode and ready to pair with your mobile device). Tap “Find Awair”, and the app will scan for your Awair Glow.
If you’re having trouble pairing with Awair over BLE:
- Make sure your mobile device is supports iOS 8 or later
- Make sure your mobile device has Bluetooth turned on
- Make sure Awair Glow is plugged in and connected to power
- Make sure you are within Bluetooth range of Awair Glow (about 15 feet)
- Make sure no other devices are actively connected with Awair Glow over Bluetooth
- Reboot your phone
If you’re still unable to connect Awair Glow to Bluetooth, try resetting the Glow. If you need additional help, please contact support.